Enrolling in the Maryland College Investment Plan Is as Easy as 1, 2, 3.
Enrollment in the Maryland College Investment Plan is open year-round.
Follow these simple steps and you’re on your way to having a plan.
- Please read the entire Enrollment Kit before deciding to enroll.
- Choose one or more investment options.
- Choose how much and how often you wish to contribute.
Enroll by completing a paper enrollment form. This form can be obtained by either:
- Viewing the enrollment kit online and printing the enrollment form; or
- Requesting an enrollment kit by mail which includes a New Account Enrollment Form. Click HERE. Include your name and address in the body of the email.
After completion, mail or hand deliver it to a T. Rowe Price Investor Center. Click here for locations.