Young Girl  

Changes To Your Account

If you would like to make changes to your existing College Savings Plans of Maryland account, please click on one of the links below.  Typical changes that may be made on an account are:

  • Change your mailing address and/or phone number
  • Change your e-mail address
  • Change your Beneficiary
  • Change of Account Holder
  • Set-up or change automatic monthly contributions
  • Add Banking Information to your account for one-time contributions
  • Change your Tuition Plan/Payment Option (Maryland Prepaid College Trust)
  • Move money from one portfolio to another (Maryland College Investment Plan)

Make changes to your Maryland Prepaid College Trust account.

Make changes to your Maryland College Investment Plan account.